Choosing a trustworthy Umrah travel is not difficult nowadays. Lately we are often heard, read and watched through the media how they frequent occurrence of fraud experienced by prospective Umrah pilgrims are mostly done by unscrupulous travel / trip organizer pilgrimage (PPIU) are not responsible alias deceptive.
Society needs to be given easy access to umrah murah 2017 information about profiles organizer / travel that can be responsible for legality so as to obtain clear information travel anywhere that has or who do not have an operating license for the Hajj and Umrah from MORA.
Role KABID Hajj and Umrah at the provincial and district throughout Indonesia and the Association of Hajj and Umrah are expected to educate the public about the travel official organizers of Umrah so that fraud experienced by people who want the pilgrimage and Umrah does not happen again, as is often the case during this.
In order to help people to be free from fraud by unscrupulous travel irresponsible, I try to share the following five smart tips in choosing a travel Umrah pilgrimage so that you smoothly and avoid fraud:
1. Choosing Umrah Travel That Has Officially Registered on MORA
The first thing most crucial and critical conducted by Umrah pilgrims when they wanted to choose a travel Umrah is checking the legality of the travel status will be selected. Pilgrimage trip organizer or often abbreviated to PPIU must be registered and obtained permission from MORA RI. Beware of travel that has not been officially registered and have been licensed as PPIU of MORA as deluded as very high risk.
How do I know whether it’s an official travel or not? Lightly, there are three ways to do;
- The first one you can directly go to the local Ministry in each area, and then ask the clerk there PPIU official list, to find out if the travel would you choose it on their list.
- The second way is to try and open internet access official website following MORA:https://haji.kemenag.go.id/v2/basisdata/daftar-ppiu. Please you find and check whether the Umrah travel there or not on the list PPIU provided by MORA. If there is no means yet registered and do not have official permission MORA.
- The third way you can check the Hajj and Umrah travel official and has permission from the Ministry PPIU by contacting the call center Hajj 1500-425 to obtain complete information.
2. Certainty Departure Schedule
Quota visa for any dates should be owned by every travel Umrah. So that the majority bureau official pilgrimage organizers, based quota is already no longer worry for the purchase / booking air seat and back.So that details the name of the airline, date and hour of departure to and from the airports of origin and destination is very clear.
If there is a travel umroh who claims to have official permission as PPIU of MORA but can not provide the data scheduled departure in detail, as an example there is an agency that only provide data departures only a month only and the data is the name of the airline is still an estimate only, then it is very strange and needs to be watched by Umrah pilgrims.